Philodendron Burle Marx variegated
Scientific name: Philodendron Burle Marx variegated
Flower colour: white
Soil: Fertile, well drained
Sun/shade: semi shade
Hardiness: min 10C (50F)
Height: 1m (3′)
Unfortunately, because of the completely insane prices, most probably, we are not going to restock this. Check our currently available aroids: all available aroids, variegated available aroids.
Stunning variegated leaves! Easy growing Philodendron. Give it some sun for magnificent colouring. Note! We always pick the best available plants, but variegation can vary of course.
One package contains 1 plant. We ship only healthy (in pot) growing plants. We carefully remove the soil and wrap the roots in humid sterile coconut peat. Then we gently pack the root ball in a plastic bag. After that, we wrap the plant in newspaper and then in a strong cardboard box.
Conditions & FAQ
- Disinfect the plant 2 days before shipping
- Remove soil on day of shipment
- Clean roots with water until ALL soil is removed
- Spray 0.03% imidacloprid over plants and dry 30 min
- OR dip roots for 3 minutes in fungicide and Confidor solution (get sucked up by the plant)
- After that we place all in drying room for 45 min.
- Then we add sterile sphagnum to the roots and wrap this in plastic bag
- Wrap roots plastic bag, wrap plant in special designed, clean paper for export, and pack.
- We use new, never used card board boxes, that are tested and approved by ALL Global airfreight standards and ISO requirements.
Specification: Philodendron Burle Marx variegated