Plumeria rubra ‘Grainy Moragne’ grafted
Scientific name: Plumeria rubra ‘Grainy Moragne’
Common name: Frangipani
Origin: Central America and the Caribbean
Soil: well drained fertile soil (potting soil with 30% perlite)
Light: from full sun or artificial light to low light
Watering: when upper soil gets slightly dry
Hardiness: not lower than 15°C (59°F) during the growing season
Height: up to 8m (24′), can be trimmed to keep in pot
Grainy Moragne AKA: Kimi Moragne, Grainy Rorang, Granny Rorang, Grainy Rorong, Andy.
Great scent and super heavy bloomer. Fragrance is very strong cinnamon and nutmeg. Creamy pink with a dark red star shape in center. Splashed spots of red throughout, slight twist. Flowers 4″ with wide petals, forming an oval shape with sharp tips, dense clusters.
Check our complete guide to growing Plumeria indoors anywhere
We offer even wholesale prices for our Plumeria
We provide all Plumeria as grafted plant, meaning well rooted stock plant and the cultivar plant is grafted on it. Grafted plants will establish faster and flower more and faster comparing to cuttings. While the roots will take some damage during shiping, they will start growing again when planted in a matter of weeks instead of months as regular cuttings.
Click the thumbnail to see an example of a grafted, rooted Plumeria.
Plumeria is my absolute favorite tropical plant and is an essence of well being. You will find everything you might need to know to succeed with growing them indoors in the series of my blog posts bellow.
Terms & Conditions
- ePackage: Thai Royal Mail + your national postal service. Available for orders under 4.4lbs (2kg). Normally it takes 10-14 days;
- EMS: Expedited shipping. It takes also 10-14 days;
- Dragon Courier: Covered with our Live Arrival Guarantee. Dragon Courier ships out of Thailand and do the custom clearing, which makes it passing quicker through the customs. Then they hand it over to DHL or UPS for domestic delivery. The package is always stored in the room temperatures even winter time. Shipments take 2-4 working days for Europe and Canada, and 5-8 days for the USA.
- Correct address and contact details of recipient - We should have been provided with correct address and contact details including cell number and email. The shipment must be sent to the correct delivery address, and not forwarded to another address. P.O.Box is not acceptable as the shipping address.
- First delivery attempt - The shipment must be received on the first delivery attempt, or be picked up the day of the first delivery attempt. If you miss the delivery and the package is delayed a day or more because of it, we will not accept responsibility for any losses. It is your responsibility to check the tracking number for delivery, even if courier does not leave a "pink slip" notifying you they tried to deliver the package.
- Clear photo provided within 24 hours – You need to send us a clear picture or video of the full plant in issue with its name, explaining what’s going on within 24 hours upon receipt.
- Package was shipped by Dragon Courier – In case you choose postal E-package, eCommerce Express or EMS, you accept the risk and no refunds can be done.
Apple Pay is available on iOS devices.
Google Pay or Microsoft Pay is available, if activated on your browser.
Following payment methods are available for some countries, when paying in local currency:
Bancontact - Belgium;
EPS - Austria;
Giropay - Germany;
iDEAL - Netherlands;
Klarna - Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, UK;
Przelewy24 - Poland;
WeChat - Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, UK, USA
You will get the tracking info once the order is shipped.
Your country's customs will require phytosanitary certificate attached to the order. It is issued by Thai authorities upon inspecting the plants. It will be added to your total on checkout at $19.50. We provide it for free for orders over $100.00. Do not confuse it with the importer permit described below.
There is a limit of 12 plants you can import without having importer permit issued to you by USDA. If your order is more than 12 plants, please email us your importer permit after ordering. If you don't have one you can get it here. On the top of that page you will see a drop-down named “Ready to Apply?” and “Select an option”. Select there option “PPQ-587” and proceed with the application. It is easy and free online procedure.
You don't need the importer permit for orders up to 12 plants.
To Canada you need the importer permit even for just one plant, but if you choose Dragon Courier as the shipping option, they will do the custom clearing and you don't need to provide us with your permit, even for orders over 12 plants. If you choose other shipping options, please email us your importer permit after ordering. You can get it here.
For other shipped countries no importer permit is needed for any amount of plants.
- Disinfect the plant 2 days before shipping;
- Remove soil on day of shipment;
- Clean roots with water until ALL soil is removed;
- Spray 0.03% imidacloprid over plants and dry 30 min;
- OR dip roots for 3 minutes in fungicide and Confidor solution (get sucked up by the plant);
- After that we place all in drying room for 45 min;
- Then we add sterile sphagnum to the roots and wrap this in plastic bag;
- We wrap roots in plastic bag and wrap plant in special designed, clean paper for export, and pack;
- We use new, never used card board boxes, that are tested and approved by ALL Global airfreight standards and ISO requirements.
Specification: Plumeria rubra ‘Grainy Moragne’ grafted